The purpose of the Charger Club is to do the following in a
God-pleasing manner to His glory and the benefit of Kettle Moraine
Lutheran High School:
- Promote the development and general welfare of KMLHS.
- Promote student and family involvement and interest in co-curricular activities at KMLHS.
- Provide moral, physical and financial support for co-curricular activities at KMLHS.
- Provide Christian fellowship opportunities for members of the KML family.
Membership in the Charger Club includes all parents or guardians of
KML students and may include any adult (over 18) interested in the
progress and development of co-curricular activities at KMLHS.
Charger Club conducts various activities to raise funds for programs
supported by the Club. Many volunteers are needed to make these events
successful. Support KML by volunteering to help in any way with some of
- Magazine Sale – Beginning in the month of September and continuing throughout the year. Volunteers are needed to tally and check orders for accuracy.
- Family Music Fest – An eventful music festival held at KML in
February. Talent from the high school and federation grade schools
provide continuous musical entertainment throughout the afternoon. A
great family fun-filled day!
- Plant Sale – Held end of March and beginning of April. Help is needed to oversee plant delivery and pick up in May.
- Ushers – Help is needed to assist the head usher, especially for concerts and musical events.
The Charger Club has an annual budget of $25,500. Our main source of
income comes from the fund raisers listed above. Throughout the year
we also generate income from the Target “Take Charge of Education” program, the Kwik Trip Rewards program, and the sale of photo buttons. We also
receive direct donations to support our budget or for special projects.
The Charger Club gets involved in many aspects of student education
here at KML and helps support annual expenses in the following areas:
- Fine Arts Department
- Athletic Department
- Tuition Assistance
- Library Books & Publications
- Student Organizations
Besides the normal committee activity, there are times KML can use additional help in the following areas:
- Secretarial - Typing, computer skills, filing, mailing
- Handyman - Painting/refinishing, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, lawn care, etc.
- Art Skills - Calligraphy, line drawing, graphic arts, banner/poster making, bulletin boards
- Leadership - Board of Directors, special committees, Charger Club Officers
- Miscellaneous - Drama, choreography, forensics, coaching, writing, sewing, etc.
It takes a team effort from the Charger Club to make each school year
a success. Call the KML office at 262-677-4051 or any of the Charger
Club officers to volunteer to help with any of these activities.
Click here to read the Charger Club constitution