KML recycles paper, cardboard, and aluminum cans collected in special bins placed throughout the building.
KML also runs a year-round small electronics recycling fundraiser that you can contribute to. We currently collect:
- Inkjet & laser printer cartridges
- Cell phones
- DVD movies & video games
- Laptop & notebook computers
- MP3 music players & portable DVD players
- Digital cameras & video cameras
- X-Boxes, Sony Playstations, Wii
- Digital picture frames
- Portable navigation & GPS devices
your friends, your relatives, or your business have any of these items
that you want to get rid of now or on an ongoing basis, please consider
sending them to KML. You can drop off these items in the KML main office
at any time or, for more information, please contact Joshua Schoeneck
email@example.com or 262-677-4051 x2318.
Please save your larger electronics for the Community Electronics Recycling Event in the Spring.